The next meeting is scheduled to be held: Thursday, October 24th 6:30PM
Unless otherwise noted, the Restigouche Regional Service Commission holds regular meetings on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00pm at the RSC office, 68A Water Street, Campbellton.
Procedure for addressing the Board at regular meetings:
- Proponents wishing to address the Board must submit their name and topic on the Friday preceding the
meeting to email@example.com.
- These will be added to the Agenda, following the adjournment.
- The question period will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Unless the Board determines otherwise, the proponent will be restricted to speaking for a period of no longer than 10 minutes.
- All questions must be addressed to the Chair and all interventions shall be managed by the Chair.
- If a new topic requires a vote by the Commission, the matter shall be referred to the appropriate committee or full Board for
consideration prior to a decision being taken.
- The Commission reserves the right to table an answer that requires further information.