Restigouche offers a variety of social and family services including some community services:
Family intervention: The Link program provides information on a variety of family intervention, assistance and counselling programs in the region. It provides individuals experiencing any kind of issues an opportunity to access a service through the Helping tree.
- Pensez Frais / Fresh 4 Less – RestigoucheWholesale food buying club for individuals and families wanting to buy quality fruits and vegetables at affordable prices.Members can place an order once a month for up to two bags of agricultural produce.
- Restigouche Community Transport Transportation service adapted for persons with low income operating with a team of volunteer drivers.
Programs for youth:
- Jeunesse Restigouche Youth – 41 A Water Street Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6 – (506) 759-6699
- Restigouche Entrepreneurship Centre – 41 A Water Street Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6 – (506) 753-4570
- Youth in Action Centre – 44 Salmon Drive, Campbellton (506) 753-5995
- Campbellton Centennial Library
- Raymond Lagacé Public Library, Atholville
- Kedgwick Public Library
- Dalhousie Centennial Library
Fire protection is offered through municipalities and rural fire departments. Dial 911 in case of emergency
Restigouche Regional Service Commission encompasses the municipalities, communities and Local service districts from Durham Parish (excluding Belledune) in the East to the Kedgwick Rural Community in the West.
Get In Touch
68A Water Street