The next meeting of the Restigouche RSC will be its Annual General Meeting and Regular Monthly Meeting and is scheduled to be held: Thursday, June 25th at 6:30 pm via Webex Video Conference.
www.webex.com Meeting number: 132 067 6460 Password: Restigouche
To call in by telephone: Call in number 1-506-406-4641 Meeting number 132 067 6460 password 73784468
or contact us and and we will send you a meeting invite
Unless otherwise noted, the Restigouche Regional Service Commission holds regular meetings on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00pm at the RSC office, 68A Water Street, Campbellton.
Procedure for addressing the Board at regular meetings:
- Proponents wishing to address the Board must submit their name and topic on the Friday preceding the
meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These will be added to the Agenda, following the adjournment.
- The question period will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Unless the Board determines otherwise, the proponent will be restricted to speaking for a period of no longer than 10 minutes.
- All questions must be addressed to the Chair and all interventions shall be managed by the Chair.
- If a new topic requires a vote by the Commission, the matter shall be referred to the appropriate committee or full Board for
consideration prior to a decision being taken.
- The Commission reserves the right to table an answer that requires further information.